Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog 6

1) On the day of the test i should read the passage carefully, twice and on the second time i will underline any details and most importantly a specific idea that i would need for my essay. The 1st paragraph must be an introduction with a good theses. I could write a summary as well but i cant leave any information out of it because it has to be based on the reading passage.

2) The things i should look out for based on my previous test should be spelling correctly, since i usually wake up early tired and out of it i need to be careful not to mess it up. I need to make sure the essay so far makes sense so the reader wont think i wrote it without even thinking. My usual problem with development is repetition so i need to stop explaining the same details and such over and over again. Although, i usually am a little anxious before a test.

3) First of all so i could make sure that i wont feel exhausted the next day i will get a good night sleep in which i will go to sleep early and have a healthy morning breakfast. Second, I need to practice free writing an essay so i can make sure that i write my test essay well and ill be in the right state of mind. Third, i should write it in a way such that it wont have any repetition and it will be well written. Finally, i need to have more self confidence in myself so i could do well on the essay, so i will practice and show up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment